27/10/2012

Chola Poori

This one is a very simple recipe and is a must breakfast for us on every Saturday.My husband wait for the weekend just to have this.I learned this from my ma-in-law. Instead of the tomato sauce we can use Imli ki Chutney.



Ingredients:(Per Serving)
Soaked Green Peas-1 Cup
Sauce/Imli Ki Chutney-1 Tbsp per serving
Chopped Onion-1/2 a onion
Chopped Tomato-1/2
Curd-1 1/2 Tbsp
Green Chilli Chopped-1 No
Coriander Chopped-For Garnishing

Method:


1.Boil the green peas with turmeric water,salt and little atta.
2.In the serving bowl put the peas gravy and top it with beaten curd and then imli ki chutney or sauce.
3.Add chopped onions,tomato and green chillies and finally garnish with chopped coriander.

1 comment:

  1. I like this new type of peas gravy as a side dish for puri.
    Let me know what do you think of my blog
    http://indianfoodnest.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete