17/07/2012

Mixed Basket

Its been a long time since I blog last.Both personal and professional life is keeping me very busy now a days.I have not stopped cooking delicious food;its just that i haven't used my laptop since ages.If I have to check my mails or log in to any of the networking site,I use my smart phone.Anyways,I will be back on tracks soon.Here is the the recipe that I tried last weekend.
Ingredients:
Chicken Legs-4 Nos
Prawns-250 gms
Mackrel Fish(Small sized)-300 gms
Cut Vegetables(Onion,Beans,Capsicum,Tomato)-As per wish
Hung Curd-100 gms
Tandoori Masala-1 Tbsp
Turmeric-1/2 Tsp
Chilli Powder-1 Tsp
Red food Colour-1/2 Tsp
Salt-As per taste
Lemon Wedges-For garnish


Method:
1.Marinate the chicken,prawn,fish and vegetables separately with the ingredients mentioned above.


 2.This is how it looks.
3.Preheat the oven in grilled mode.Grill it at 180C for 30-45mins. 
4.Serve with lemon wedges and green chutney.

No comments:

Post a Comment