11/08/2015

Eggless Moist Banana Cake

When I came across this recipe I just couldn't take my eyes off. The cake was golden in colour and it looks divine. When I read the recipe I got to know that the baker used the caramelization technique in order to get that color. Well I tried too but failed. Anyways will try it again :-)
Thanks to Sandhya Ashvini Soni for sharing this wonderful recipe.


Ingredients:

1 ½ cup Maida
4 Ripe Bananas
½ cup powdered sugar
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
2/3 cup oil/ ghee…I used oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
Almond Flakes(Optional)

Procedure:

Sieve the dry ingredients and keep it aside.
In a mixer mix powdered sugar and bananas very well.
Add Ghee/Oil and Vanilla essence.
Pour these wet ingredients in a vessel.
Fold in the dry ingredients little at a time with the wet ingredients.
Combine all the mixture very well.Don’t over beat the batter. If u find ur batter a bit dry add some warm milk and mix to the required cake consistency.
Pour in a greased and lined pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 min.
Once done, let the cake cool down completely for 1 hr and then slice it.






1 comment:

  1. Today I tried this eggless banana cake recipe. and it was nice and tasty. Thanks to your recipe. Followed all your instructions.

    ReplyDelete